Empress is a native Brooklyn girl that wants the best of everything. She wants love, travel the world, happiness, family, true friendship and a very comfortable life. This was the 80.s and nothing came easy for anyone especially not a teenage girl.
Empress family secrets pop up at different times of her life and the more she knows the deeper she goes down the rabbit hole. Will Empress get everything that she wants with her beauty and brains and the help of her best friends. Will she survive the high crime rate of her neighborhood, peer pressure, unforeseen tragedy and life as a teenager/young adult.
- Publisher : iUniverse (September 22, 2020)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 236 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1663204446
- ISBN-13 : 978-1663204448
- Item Weight : 8.3 ounces
- Dimensions : 5 x 0.5 x 8 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #2,856,338 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #47,898 in Black & African American Literature (Books)
- #94,538 in Suspense Thrillers